打印

英语笑话三则

英语笑话三则

原笑话来自SIS英语区,我来翻译一下。
1。 A guy meets a pretty girl in a bar. After a while of talking and seducing, the girl agrees to go out with the guy.
The guy drives till they reach the outskirt of the town. Then they start stripping off their clothes and have sex.
After having sex, the girl says, "I'm sorry that I have to tell you now. I am actually a prositute and I usually charges $20 for my service."
The guy replies, "It's ok. I forgot to tell you that I am a taxi driver. The fare to get back to town is $25."

一位先生在酒吧碰到一个女士,短暂交流引诱后,女士同意与他出去玩。那位男士就开车,一直开到城镇外围,然后两人就开始脱衣服做爱,事完之后,女士说:“不好意思,忘了跟你讲,我其实是个妓女,一般我要收费20美元”。这位先生回答道:‘没关系,我也忘了告诉你,我是个开出租车的,从这里回去的路费是25个美元。’

2. An attractive woman was sitting at the bar one night when a man came over and approached her.
The woman said, "Unless you owns a condo with at least $2 million in your bank account, drives a BMW and has a 9 inch penis, you can just walk away from here."
The man politely replied, "I own a mansion by the lake and have at least $10 million in my bank account. I usually switch between my Porsche and Ferrari when I go out. BUT NO WAY IN HELL I AM GOING TO CUT OFF 3 INCHES OF MY DICK FOR YOU!!"

一晚一个性感女郎坐在酒吧,这时一个男的走过来试图靠近。女郎说到:“如果你没有一套公寓,银行里有两百万的户头,开宝马,JJ有9寸长的话,你可以从我身边走开。”男士很绅士的答道:“我在湖边有套私人住宅,银行至少有千万存款,出门一般开Porsche和Ferrari,但是为了你,要把我的JJ剪短3寸,我可不干。”

3. Two friends:
Tonight I am going to organize a group sex session in my apartment. Do you want to come?
Of course! How many people are coming?
Three, if you bring your girlfriend

A:今晚我要在我的房子里搞个性爱party,想不想来?
B:这还用问。有多少人来?
A:如果把你的女朋友也叫上的话就有3个了。

第二贴,跪求红星支持。

我喜欢第二个和第三个
特别是是骗朋友的女友来
哈哈

为什么不直接发中文的啊 还要给我门翻译 消化狠逗

哈哈,晕, 有这么狠的.国内外的思考方式是有点区别

红星给了,不错的创新,很少有精品笑话了。谢谢分享